The Petroleum site provides information on sustainable petroleum exploration and production for all stakeholders.
- Invitation for Public Comment - Leigh Creek In-Situ Gasification Demonstration Plant
- PACE Gas
- **Oil & Gas Royalty Return**
- Roundtable for Oil & Gas
- FAQs on oil and gas in South Australia
- Holders of Petroleum and Geothermal Tenements in South Australia (P1 sheet)
- Licence Information
- Licence Register
- Environmental Register
- Compliance & Monitoring
- Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Act Compliance Report 2016
To report a serious incident to DPC, as required by Section 85(2) of the Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Act 2000, licensees contact the serious incident report on: (08) 8463 6666
In the event the number is unattended, record a message and DPC will return the call as soon as practicable.
An online web application enabling users to search, view and download information relating to mineral, petroleum and geothermal exploration in South Australia.